Tuesday 30 September 2008

Books...

I've spent a fair amount of money on books. Who knew they could be so expensive? Three academic books cost more than £120 in total, and I'm not quite finished at this point. I've purchased a fourth and a fifth is possibly on the horizon. It takes the grand total to around £190. It's just a good job that they are fairly interesting.

In other news, I'm considering getting another piercing done tomorrow. If not tomorrow, then sometime in the very near future.

Just a short blog entry at the moment, simply to remind me that I need to make more posts, and have to come up with some interesting issues. With Christmas and the inevitable consumer period approaching, it shouldn't be a problem to cover some more important topics. What can be more interesting than physics though, eh?

No comments: